Sep 15, 2017
Gary recounts the wild things he got into recently while in
Portland, Oregon, like:
- Using his celebrity to cut in line at a doughnut shop to buy $6
worth of donuts with a credit card
- Being strong-armed into buying donuts for young homeless white
- Movie theater drama with teenagers
- Watching the Bengals-Ravens game at a sports bar. This is an
inside look at what a true football fan really sounds like when
their team is not meeting expectations.
Also this episode:
- Gary offers his comedic prediction of what will happen in the
GGG vs. Canelo fight on Sept 16th
- Tailgating parties in Cincinnati
- Gary expresses his disdain for people screaming "I told you..."
after the obvious has already happened, and more.