Jul 12, 2018
Gary Owen offers his thoughts on the latest drama the surrounding the sports and entertainment worlds, with a little self-reflection sprinkled in for good measure.
1. Upcoming standup dates
2. Is UFC turning into WWE?
3. Uncle Willy's food truck in Alexandria, Louisiana
4. Mike Eps & Kevin Hart Beef
Jul 6, 2018
This episode, Gary goes full-blown ADHD and covers a bunch of stuff that has taken place since his wife Kenya joined him on Episode 37.
1. Happy 16th Birthday Kennedy
2. In-depth breakdown of how his kids were born
3. True stories about the day Michael Jackson died
4. Dame Dash - Lee Daniels Drama and...
Jun 29, 2018
Gary is joined by his first ever podcast guest / his wife, Kenya Duke-Owen. A hilarious back and forth banter filled with honest attempts at conflict resolution.
1. Kenya's private podcast that nobody has heard
2. How we met
3. Wedding day nightmares
4. Hating each other's gifts
5. Our worst sports...
Jun 21, 2018
Gary Owen shares his thoughts on recent events in pop culture, sports, and family.
1. 2 rappers murdered in 1 day - XXXTentacion and Jimmy Wopo
2. Austin Owen makes his standup comedy debut
3. Will the Lakers snag Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James and Paul George
4. Boxing: Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr
5. Getting older...
Jun 15, 2018
Gary Owen discusses everything from depression, NBA Finals, juggling multiple TV acting gigs, and more.
1. Why Northern California mornings are the best
2. In-depth thoughts on LeBron's next move
3. Anthony Bordaine suicide
4. Mental Health & Depressed
5. How a high school football coach saved my life (sort of)